Neem for Pimple :- Neem leaf contains antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral properties. It has anti-inflammatory property that help to fight against pimple and make your skin healthy.
In ancient times, neem leaves had been used by people to cure their skin problems when other medicines are not available.
How to use neem leaves for pimples?
It is one of the most effective way of using neem leaves.
- Take 7-10 fresh neem leaves. Wash them properly .
- Soak the leaves in water for 5 minutes.
- Grind them properly with a pinch of turmeric.
- Apply it daily in the night.
- Wash it off in the morning with normal water.
You will clearly notice some difference in a week even if your face is full of pimples. Applying this paste regularly will kill the bacteria which is causing pimple and acne. Since, turmeric and neem both are anti-bacterial, it works wonders on skin.
Neem for pimple can also be used to make cleanser for skin. It really work great on pimples and acne marks.
Steps to make neem toner :-
- Take 15-20 fresh neem leaves. Wash them properly.
- Now, boil the leaves in 2 glass of water till it become half.
- Let it cool.
- Store in a bottle after straining it.
This toner can be applied after washing the face or in night. It works excellent on acne marks. Acne marks or redness of pimple can be cured with this toner. It is easy to make and can be applied two times a day.
This toner can be used for a week. Make fresh neem toner after 1 week. It cleanses the pores and prevent breakout. Also, it cleanses the excess oil from the face which also help to fight against pimple.
Take some neem leaves and dry them in sunlight for 4 to 5 days until they loose moisture and become crispy. Now, grind them into a fine powder and store it in a container.
Neem powder can be easily used by making a paste of it with aloe vera , besan (chickpea flour) , Gulab jal (rose water).
Neem Powder with Aloe vera
- Take 2 tablespoon of neem powder and 2 tablespoon of natural aloe vera gel (extract only the transparent part).
- Mix them properly.
- Apply this mixture for 20 minutes on the affected area.
- Wash it away after 20 minutes with lukewarm water.
Both aloe vera and neem have anti bacterial properties. This paste help to fight against pimple and prevent future breakouts.
This paste should be applied daily to see fast results. There is no harm in applying it daily because it has no side effects.
Neem Powder with Besan (chickpea flour)
- Take 2 tablespoon of neem powder and 2 tablespoon of besan .
- Mix them properly.
- Apply this mixture for 25 minutes until it become dry.
- Wash it away with normal water.
Besan has certain properties which make it good to fight against pimple and acne. Zinc in besan or chickpea flour make it more effective. It helps to control excess sebum production which is the real cause of pimple and acne.
Neem for pimple and besan for acne marks, both of these make a good combination for the treatment of pimples.
Apply it daily or atleast 3 days in a week to see effective results. This paste is a good alternative to chemical loaded face wash and soaps.
Neem Powder with Rose water (Gulabjal)
- Take 2 tablespoon of neem powder and 3 tablespoon of rosewater.
- Mix them properly to make a fine paste.
- Apply it on the affected area for 20 minutes or until it become dry.
- Wash it away after 20 minutes with normal water.
This paste for pimples acts as a cleanser for pimple prone skin. Rosewater cleanses the skin from deep within and hence preventing the sebum production which causes pimple.
This paste exfoliate the skin properly and reduce excess oil from the face. Rosewater helps to maintain the pH of the skin 5.5 which make it good for the sensitive skin. The disbalance of pH is caused by the use of harsh facial products.
This disbalance of pH lead to bacterially growth and eventually cause acne.
Neem for pimple is a great herb that can be used regularly with no side effects.