Are you searching for some simple Yoga postures for weight loss?Yeah, it’s known that yoga is an ancient practice that was initially implemented by men.So, from the long list of possible yoga poses, here are 7 that I think are the most helpful for you.
“I always got the good response from the people whomsoever i have suggested these Yoga postures For Weight loss.That’s why i want to share some of them with you and i am sure they will come out to be best for you too.Your consistent efforts help to give you the desired results very soon.
- 1 Yoga Postures For Weight Loss
- 2 Conclusion
Yoga Postures For Weight Loss
So,here are the amazing 7 Yoga poses you can try at home :-
Let’s start with the most basic yoga exercise.
- Stand straight. Put your heels slightly apart so that your big toes touch each other.
- Don’t bend any part of your back or neck- your spine must be straight.
- Keep your shoulders back, and your chin parallel to the floor. To make sure you’re doing so, choose any distant object in front of you and look at it while performing this pose.
- Now stretch your arms as if you’re trying to reach the sky, with your palms facing one another.
- Stand like this for 30 seconds to 1 minute,breathing easily, and thinking positively.
- Standing straight, hold your arms to the side of your body.
- Bend your right knee, and then place your right foot high up on your left thigh. Make sure the sole is placed firm and flat above your knee joint, and your left knee is not bent. You can hold onto the wall to keep your balance. If you can stand like that without any support,then raise your arms over your head and bring them together in a “Namaste” greeting.
- Stand like this and breathe for at least 30 seconds, then gently bring your hands down to your sides. Then release the right leg and repeat everything with the left leg.This pose is one of the easy postures among
Downward Facing Dog Pose
- Now let’s bend a bit and move to downward-facing dog. To implement this, make sure that both your hands and feet stay flat on the floor, your knees aren’t bent, and your overall body forms an upside down V-shape.
- Don’t lift your head up, and try to look directly in front of you.
- Hold this position for 1 minute, and don’t forget to breathe properly.Among all these Yoga Postures For Weight loss, some are done empty stomach in the morning with clean bowels and this posture is one of them.
One-legged-downward-Facing Dog Pose
- As you can tell from the name of this pose, it’ll be pretty much like the previous one, except you’ll need to straighten one leg and lift it up. Pretend there’s a fire hydrant. You’ll feel your stomach muscles working here, by the way. Hold this position for at least 10 seconds;then switch the leg.
- Do this exercise a couple of times for each leg and remember to not bend your knees, keeping your upper leg in one whole line with your spine.
Downward Facing Hero Pose
- This is it for the standing exercises. Now you might need your yoga mat. Sit down on the floor, with your pelvis resting on your heels.
- Spread your knees to the sides, still keeping your feet together.
- Lean forward, trying to put your chest, palms,and forehead flat on the floor.
- Stretch your hands forward as far as you can.
- Try to hold this position for at least 30 seconds.
- Now hero turns to cobra. It’ll be easy to change from one position to another simply by redistributing your weight.
- Put your hands on the floor under your shoulders. Hug your elbows back into your body.
- Press the tops of your feet and thighs and the pelvis firmly into the floor.
- On an inhale, begin to straighten your arms to lift the chest off the floor. Make sure the lower part of your body stays flat on the floor.
- Hold the pose anywhere from 15 to 30 seconds,breathing easily. Release back to the floor with an exhale.
- This is also a effective pose in all yoga postures of weight loss.
- It’s probably the most famous, relaxing yoga pose, but still, let’s make sure that everybody knows how to do it properly. Kneel down on the floor and spread your knees hip-width apart.
- Make sure that your heels touch your backside. Take a deep breath and while exhaling, bend forward with your palms on the floor to reach with your arms as far as possible.
- Since this pose is a resting exercise, you can stay in it from anywhere between 30 seconds to a few minutes.
All these Yoga Postures For Weight Loss are also vital to relieve back pain,stimulate the blood circulation in the pelvis, and improve the circulation of the lymphatic fluid. They not only improve your overall health,but also enhance your mood and productivity. But what makes them amazing is that you won’t need any special equipment and additional money. Try not to forget that it’ll be much better to have a 30-minute yoga session every day, than to have a 2-hour workout, say, once a week. Even though none of these poses requires special equipment, make sure that your clothes allow you to bend and stretch. And remember: normally, there are no restrictions for yoga exercises.But in case you feel any discomfort doing any of these Yoga Postures For Weight Loss, or you have any special health condition, consult your doctor before you start practicing.
Among all these Yoga Postures For Weight Loss,What’s your favouite pose? Let me know in the comments!
WANT TO GET THE SLIM BODY WITH LESS EFFORTS?
2 Minute Immune Boosting Hack
Before Bed Accidentally Melted
84 lbs of Unwanted FAT!